Old January 23rd 05, 12:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default LUL Drivers Work to Rule

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:45:16 +0000, Robin Mayes wrote:

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:38:33 +0000, General Von Clinkerhoffen wrote:

Seems to me you should talk to your manager about your contract. Demand
either logical clocking on opportunities, or compensatory pay. If they say
no, hand in your notice and seek employment elsewhere.

Great idea, so instead of a few delays until this is resolved people using
the line have to use only a limited number of trains (60%?) for six months
or so! Don't forget those who teach people to drive trains are actually
train driver themselves!

And that's relevent because...?

If you dont like your job, and you cant agree on a better deal, then seek
employment elsewhere. Doesn't matter if you're a shop worker, train
driver, or prime minister.
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.