Old January 23rd 05, 12:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default LUL Drivers Work to Rule

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:50:27 +0000, Dave Liney wrote:

"Huge" wrote in message
"Dave Liney" writes:

[30 lines snipped]

Q: Why is bottom-posting such a bad thing?
A: Because it messes up the natural flow of a conversation

So, you have your conversations back to front, do you? Must make
jokes a bit dull, getting the punch-line first.

No but I don't usually have the entire conversation repeated from the
beginning before adding to it. In fact the bit you snipped I thought made
the point but apparently this is a matter you take far too seriously.

But surely your usenet client colours different levels of quoteing in
different colours, or allows you to collapse quote blocks. I can easilly
see the latest addition to the thread, while simultaneously reading
context should I need to be.
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.