Old January 24th 05, 04:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.transport
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article ,
(Meldrew of Meldreth) wrote:

Do they know how to punt properly in Oxford anyway?

Oh yes, we do. Although we're not nearly as good at going backwards as you
are in Cambridge.

tom

--
The MAtrix had evarything in it: guns, a juimping off teh walls, flying guns, a bullet tiem, evil computar machenes, numbers that flew, flying gun bullets in slowar motian, juimping into a gun, dead police men, computar hackeing, Kevin Mitnick, oven trailers, a old womans kitchen, stairs, mature women in clotheing, head spark plugs, mechaanical squids, Japaneseses assasins, tiem traval, volcanos, a monstar, slow time at fastar speed, magic, wizzards, some dirty place, Kung Few, fighting, a lot of mess explodsians EVARYWHERE, and just about anything else yuo can names!