Old January 25th 05, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Frequent service maps...

In article ,
(Tom Anderson) wrote:

What was actually winding me up, though, was not on-load popups, which
Firefox suppresses very effectively, but target-new links - where you
click on a link and it gives you the target in a new window. This is
completely and utterly wrong, worthless, irritating, unusable, evil,
bad, selfish and generally not on behaviour.

It always seems a good idea to me that links off a site should open a new
window.

--
Colin Rosenstiel