Old January 25th 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Chiltern vs the Central line

Adrian Auer-Hudson wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:

Do expand on that.

The king of Chiltern's rural stations. I've never seen anyone get on

or

off there - not even with any golf clubs. I reckon most people
travelling to Denham Golf Club do so by BMW rather than Chiltern

Turbo

(although the latter has more plentiful room for one's clubs).

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7

It is eleven years since I last travelled the GC/GW joint. Is the
Pagoda still at Denham Golf Club?

A.

Yup. I don't think anything's really changed at Denham Golf Club in the
last 100-ish years.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7