Old January 26th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.transport

Default OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article ,
(Clive D. W. Feather) wrote:

In article ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes
If your parents were better off you got a "reduced fees grant" meaning
that you got no maintenance and paid something towards your fees. If
your parents were even better off you got a minimum grant (UKP50 in my
day) only and paid all your fees.

Not in my time. "Minimum grant" was fees plus about 20% of the nominal
living grant.

[I discussed the numbers with enough people at the time to be sure of
this.]

After my time (1968-72) then.

--
Colin Rosenstiel