Old January 28th 05, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Louis Banens Louis Banens is offline

Default Looking for a doubledecker

Hi there,

We are looking for an englisch doubledecker preferable with a high standing
hight on the lower deck ( 70.87 inch = 1,8 m). We are thinking of a Leyland
Atlantean, a MCW metrobus or a AEC Routemaster but other busses may aply
also.

So important is:

- standing height on lower deck
- Length preferably 29.5 feet or more
- reliable motor, chassis, other technic
- Open Top or else we want to make the bus Open Top

We want to export the bus to the Netherlands.

Please advise on which bus we should buy. Also if you know a bus for sale,
we would like to now this. Within a couple of weeks we want to go to England
to look for busses for sale.

Regards,

Louis Banens