Old January 29th 05, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
[email protected] stephenallcroft@lycos.co.uk is offline

Default Looking for a doubledecker

As I said in another post, If lower deck headroom is really important
to you the best choice would be the Leyland Titan (rear engined). I've
just checked my local dealers Blythswood Motors of Glasgow, they have
some also Metorbuses, Dominators, Olympians and RMLs They've others
like Volvo B10Ms and Leyland DAB lions that would not fit your bill
because of UF engine reducing floor height on both decks. Prices
given, the site is www.blythswoodmotors.co.uk