Old February 1st 05, 06:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cwl123456@hotmail.com is offline

Default District line dwell times

Were the district line dwell times reduced over the weekend? On
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I had trouble boarding on my westbound
journey because the drivers seemed to want to close the doors as people
were still getting off. The carriage number of the train that this
occured on at South Ken at 1710 this evening was 17025.

In future I will have to ignore the "let passengers off the train
first" and "stand clear of the doors" announcements otherwise I reduce
my chance of getting home at a decent time... especially with the 10-20
minute wait at Earls Ct

--
Chris