Old February 2nd 05, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default On line model shop

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:44:55 GMT, "Carlo Bisagni"
wrote:

Dear all,
coudl you please sugges me a model shop selling product on line. I'm
interested in trams, trains and tube models.

http://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/

You may need to E Mail the museum with your request but they have a good
range of Tube and Tram models and some train stuff. They also sell a
wide range of bus models.

Am I alone in finding LT Museum Shop staff incredibly offhand and
unfriendly most of the time?

I spend (perhaps too much!) time and money in there and the staff nearly
always seem to look unhappy and behave as though serving me is a real
chore. When one lady was extremely pleasant to me last week, it was an
unusual enough occurrence for me to notice!

Why, you might ask, do I frequent the place? Well, a combination of
the range of things they do that are harder to obtain elsewhere, the 10%
discount I get as a "Friend" of the Museum, the financial aid it gives
to the Museum and the fact that I often find myself with free time in
that part of London.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK