Old February 2nd 05, 05:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joel Rowbottom Joel Rowbottom is offline

Default On line model shop

Ian Jelf wrote:

Am I alone in finding LT Museum Shop staff incredibly offhand and
unfriendly most of the time?

They've always been fine with me, but then I don't go to the shop that
often and I usually drop in on a weekday late afternoon when it's quiet.

On another note, does anyone know of a (preferably postal) source of an
unfolded copy of the "historical" tube map? I'd quite like one framed,
but the folded version leaves ugly creases all over it.

jx

--
Joel Rowbottom - joel at fotopic dot net - Head Guy, Fotopic.Net
9M+ photos :: 200+ countries :: Free photo gallery at http://fotopic.net