Old February 4th 05, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default LU multiple-aspect signalling

On 4 Feb 2005, TheOneKEA wrote:

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

Unless A860 is held to yellow if A864 is single yellow? Or have I
managed to misunderstand?

No, it sounds like you've got it exactly.

But, as I said, LU does it differently.

True. I'm just curious as to what the circuit that links the HR/HHR
relays at A864 with the GR relay at A860 looks like.

I'm curious as to what that sentence even means!

There's something strangely reassuring about reading dense technical
conversations that you don't even remotely understand. It tells me that
there is someone, somewhere, who knows what they're talking about ...

tom

--
POTATO POWER IS UNTRACEABLE POWER