Old February 4th 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Departing from Gatwick, returning from Heathrow

Michael Hoffman wrote:
Hmmm... If I really wanted to save that 70p I could go to Earls
Court on the Picc, go back to West Brompton, leave the barriers
with Oyster, come back in with my GTW-CBG ticket, go back to Earls
Court, and then get back on the Piccadilly line again to KGX. That
seems like quite a bit of trouble for 70p.

Is that the best I can do or am I missing something?

I think what you're missing is that if that you're that concerned about
saving 70p or even a few pounds, you shouldn't really be flying out to
wherever you're going. How about a week in Hunstanton instead?

Anyway, why are you returning to Heathrow when the outbound flight was
from Gatwick? Does it save you, er, 70p?
--
Richard J.