Old August 11th 03, 10:12 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Ways to Reduce Vandalism

On 11 Aug 2003 04:58:04 -0700 someone who may be
(TBirdFrank) wrote this:-

Visibility is the only long term answer,and it is a deterrent in
itself,

On the last of my rare trips to London I noted how almost all the
rail vehicles I travelled in looked like something from the third
world, daubed with paint and with scratched windows. The exception
was on the Docklands Light Railway, where staff move through the
train checking tickets.

prevents me using the RIP Act 2000.