Old February 6th 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default East Thames Buses

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 12:27:40 GMT, (Neil
Williams) wrote:

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 12:18:15 +0000, Roy Stilling
wrote:

They're still going strong if their buses on the 185 at Victoria are
anything to go by. I noticed that their legal ownership panel says
they're owned by London Buses Ltd so they may be listed under that
moniker. In any case, they remain the wholly-owned subsidiary of TfL
so perhaps that exempts them from the figures.

Interesting - I thought TfL/LBL weren't allowed to operate buses. How
did this come about?

The GLA Act says that TfL's duty is to "provide or procure" bus
services.

Rob.

--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk