Old August 12th 03, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Goodwins Rupert Goodwins is offline

Default Oyster Card - how's it work?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:37:12 +0100, Dave
wrote:

Bart writes
Does anyone have any idea when South West Trains at Waterloo will be
able to start issuing season tickets on Oystercard?

Not for a long, long time.

At present, you can only buy monthly and annual cards from the website.
Once this part of the 'public trial' is complete, they will be adding
weeklies, stored-value and LU stations/pass agents. I reckon NR
stations will be the last to offer Oyster (if at all).

And what happens if you have a yearly ticket -- the Gold Card,
although I don't know if it's still called that -- and want to get
discounts at mainline stations?