Old August 12th 03, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Problems with Travelcard issued at NR stations

Dave wrote:
Graham Hick writes

Wondering if anyone has experienced trouble with an Annual Travelcard
purchased from a NR station.

[...]
So we are stuck in this circle of buck-passing. Has anyone come
across this or know how to resolve it? Any suggestions would be
much appreciated.

Such things seem to happen from time-to-time. Weekend Travelcards
(when they were first introduced) never seemed to work LU gates.

Get your wife to have a look at the LU gate when it gets rejected. On
the screen (or on the side of the screen) there will be a two-digit
number display. This is the error code explaining why the gate has
rejected the ticket. Post the number here and I'm sure someone will
be able to tell you what the error is.

There is a list of error codes for UTS gates in this group's FAQ at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/uk/transpor...section-6.html

--
Richard J.