Old February 11th 05, 01:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Imperial College (was 02-28-2005 at Moorgate)

Dave Arquati wrote:
Dave Newt wrote:

To be honest, I suspect the dropping of ST&M was mainly to raise the
profile of the Business School who just spunked 25 mil up Norman
Foster on a new building.

That's probably the dirtiest way I've ever heard anyone describe the
Tanaka Building... (which is on Exhibition Road, to keep this slightly
on topic and relate it to that thread).

Apologies - I did actually tone it down before hitting send. Er, twice. :-)

Have they managed to get all five new doors working simultaneously yet?