Old February 12th 05, 01:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default 02-28-2005 at Moorgate

Dave Newt wrote the following in:

snip

Blimey, that all sounds a bit complicated. I wonder if the LSE has such
rules, I'm certainly not aware of them.

To be honest, I suspect the dropping of ST&M was mainly to raise
the profile of the Business School who just spunked 25 mil up
Norman Foster on a new building.

Someone kill that man, he is responsible for the atrocity that is the
central spiral staircase in the LSE library. He also designed the GLA
building which has a similar spiral staircase. Usually the purpose of a
staircase is for people to walk on it, but with the LSE one the main
purpose is so photos of it can be put in university publicity. I firmly
believe that the designer of these things has never tried to walk on
them.

--
message by Robin May.
Drinking Special Brew will get you drunk in much the same way that

http://robinmay.fotopic.net