Old February 12th 05, 09:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default London Underground theme song

John Rowland wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
. 1.4...

Jack Taylor ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

"Every subway has a ****ing tramp" would
have been a better line than "platform", I admit.

Actually, I've never seen a tramp ****ing on either
subway or platform - they're usually fast asleep.

It sounds quite entertaining though -
they'd probably collect more than by busking.

Eeeeewwww Horrible mental image.

You're not a fan of "Hobo Humping Slobo Babe" then...

Blast from the last! I have the record in front of me here, but can't
for the life of me remember who it's by, so I couldn't actually locate it.

Anyway, just thank your lucky stars it wasn't Zobo-Humping Slobo Babe.