Old February 12th 05, 11:20 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

--- Mrs Redboots said...

Why? It is probably cheaper (almost certainly, if you have Pre-pay)
to buy a ticket from Oxford Circus to Brixton & then take one of the
3 or 4 buses that go from there to Crystal Palace, and reverse it.

Or even take a Number 3 bus all the way from Crystal Palace to Oxford
Circus. The only trouble with these methods is that you end up having
to travel on a bus. Not a pleasant way to travel at the best of times.
Worse, it means you're on a double-decker bus, which means annoyingly
low headroom. (Well, unless you get the single decker 322 from Crystal
Palce to Brixton, but that goes via a very long way round and takes
forever, so even the double deckers are preferable to it.)

(And besides, it's all academic because I don't have Pre-pay anyway. It
isn't valid on my local NR services and I don't travel by bus enough to
bother with it.)

--

"Through the pigeonhole flew a carrier pigeon. There was something
attached to its leg. It was a postman."