Old February 12th 05, 09:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ross Ross is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:09:49 +0000, Paul Terry wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:
In message , Dave Arquati
writes

We were comparing baked beans to TfL tickets. Annabel rightly pointed
out that Tesco might offer 2 cans of baked beans for 40p when one can
costs 25p. That's not a bad thing - you're saving money!

I've never known them do that [...]

There's a BOGOF on Crosse & Blackwell 4-can packs of baked beans (and
other C&B items, for that matter) at Tesco at the moment.

Ob.railway? Err.. Can't think of one. Oh, I know: the sandwich shop
outside Lincoln station (now defunct) had the annoying habit of
putting baked beans, with lots of sauce, on its breakfast rolls, thus
making them very messy eating on the train. The sandwich stall outside
Sleaford station, OTOH, doesn't - and makes an excellent sausage,
bacon & egg roll. Ideal for those mornings when you really need a
decent brekkie - and as she takes phone orders I don't even have to
delay my train whilst it's cooked. ;-)

--
Ross, a.k.a.
Prof. E. Scrooge, CT, 153 & bar, Doctor of Cynicism (U. Life)