Old February 13th 05, 12:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default 02-28-2005 at Moorgate

James Farrar wrote:
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:07:26 +0000, Dave Arquati wrote:

Dave Newt wrote:

James Farrar wrote:

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:20:14 +0000, Dave Newt
wrote:

It's hardly far though - about a 4 minute walk from IC's [1] main
entrance. I used to quite like walking there down the back of
Southside, along the mews, right to the end where you cut
through the archway in the wall, and then turn L-R-L-R down to
where the Hans Place (?) side of Harrods is.

Another nice walk is via the churchyard at the back of Brompton
Oratory.

I lived in Linstead for a year (lucky me) so that was my favoured
route out, of course.

I'll see your Linstead and raise you Fisher.

I lived in Fisher for a summer. That was bad enough... although it was
mostly the person I was sharing the room with that was the problem!

At least you didn't get your bed above the door.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7