Old August 13th 03, 07:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Shielding 750 volt 3rd rail ?

In article ,
Boltar wrote:
OTOH hand , when was the last time that you heard of trains being stuck or
cancelled because the 3rd rail fell over?

Sometime around last year, around Bank. I can't remember the
details, but I think the central conductor rail "fell over", rather
than the outer one.

(OK: so it was trains being stuck/delayed/canceled because the 4th
rail fell over, rather then the 3rd. And it was a rather unusual
incident.)

--
Good night little fishey-wishes.... I've counted you, so no
sneaky eating each other.