Old February 13th 05, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cwl123456@hotmail.com is offline

Default KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST

WHO'S YER DADDY?!! wrote:
I'm loving this one: the sallow, onion-faced c*nt's drunk on power,

not to
mention white wine when this happened:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/news...storyID=2005-0
2-11T132847Z_01_HOP148445_RTRUKOC_0_BRITAIN-LIVINGSTONE.xml

Please let me know if you hear anything about it on the BBC: I saw

nothing
on BBC TV London News (Ken Is Buddha to them of course)

ROBBIE

Since everything Ken does is shot down by the evening standard (such as
the congestion charge, tube and bus prices, etc.) he probably feels
that someone in the Standard has a grudge against him. The
concentration camps were set up because Hitler had a grudge against
Jewish people. Lets compare an Evening Standard reporter to a
Concentration camp guard. Now do you see why he said it?

Probably a bit harsh but when the newspaper with the monopoly on
evening reading in London is always against anything you do you must be
able to see how he feels

--
Chris