Old February 13th 05, 10:36 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:12:10 -0000, "Solar Penguin"
wrote:

Oops. I forgot to add that CDRs etc. can be treated as a fixed premium
added to the single fare at this point. Should've double checked
everything before I pressed Send. Sorry.

Why, to go for a similar argument, should someone be given a discount
for returning on the same day over returning on the next?

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain