Old February 13th 05, 11:12 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

On 13 Feb 2005 10:16:59 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Paul Corfield writes:
On 12 Feb 2005 10:55:08 GMT,
(Huge) wrote:

[20 lines snipped]

I'm sure it's deeply reassuring to know what the Tube station is called
and that the arrangement is temporary as you drag your suitcases 500
yards in the ****ing rain to wait outside the gates until the Northern
Line platforms clear enough to let some more people in.

Figures.

Thanks for reminding me why I really, really should not bother with
attempting to be remotely helpful to people on this group.

Frankly, given the quality of the "help" offered, I'd be inclined to agree
with you. You might work for LU, but I have to *use* the "service" you
"offer" in the real world.

You seem to somehow imagine that I don't use the tube and buses every
day to get about London. As I have said many times on here (utl) there
are days when the service is truly awful - no argument - but also there
are countless days when I (and thousands of others) get about with no
problems whatsoever. There is a lot of effort being made to knock the
system into shape so that there are no delays or breakdowns.

Now who do you work for so I can assess whether I use your services and
then can make sweeping statements about what your firm provides?
--
Paul C