Old February 13th 05, 01:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST

Michael Hoffman wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 13 Feb 2005:

wrote:

Since everything Ken does is shot down by the evening standard (such as
the congestion charge, tube and bus prices, etc.) he probably feels
that someone in the Standard has a grudge against him. The
concentration camps were set up because Hitler had a grudge against
Jewish people. Lets compare an Evening Standard reporter to a
Concentration camp guard. Now do you see why he said it?

Poor judgment? Ignorance? Stupidity? Self-importance? Not being able to
tell the difference between the organized slaughter of millions and some
hatchet jobs in a newspaper? You tell me.

Probably a little hammered, or he would have guarded his tongue.

Probably a bit harsh but when the newspaper with the monopoly on
evening reading in London is always against anything you do you must be
able to see how he feels

He is a public official, and I expect more. Even from Ken.

All goes to show that people in public life ought not to drink.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/