Old August 13th 03, 08:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Malthouse Matthew Malthouse is offline

Default Compensation For Delays

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:53:26 +0100 Robin Mayes wrote:
}
} "Matthew Malthouse" wrote in message
} .. .
} On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:42:52 +0100 Robin Mayes wrote:
}
}
} } If you mean on the Westbound, you'll rarely see more than one train
} } indicated as the indicator doesn't get the information until the train
} is
} } halfway across Aldgate junction.
}
} Often there are 2 indicated although I wouldn't venture a guess as to
} what proportion of the time this is managed.
}
} You must only travel during the peak then.

Weekdays I'm on that platform at roughly 07.35 - 07.50 when working
early and anywhere between 09.30 and 10.45 when later.

Occasionally other times, but infrequently.

Matthew
--
Il est important d'être un homme ou une femme en colère; le jour où nous
quitte la colère, ou le désir, c'est cuit. - Barbara

http://www.calmeilles.co.uk/