Old February 13th 05, 04:59 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

Huge wrote:
Mrs Redboots writes:
Ian Jelf wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 12 Feb 2005:

In message , Paul
Corfield writes
Thanks for reminding me why I really, really should not bother
with attempting to be remotely helpful to people on this group.

On the contrary, Paul, please continue to do so and don't allow
the occasional negative comment from someone who knows about 10%
of what you're on about discourage you.

You're generous, Ian - I would have said they knew about 1%!

I sure as **** know how far it is from St.Pancras to Kings X.

No, you don't. The walk in the open down Pancras Road is actually 300
yards, not 500.

--
Richard J.