Old August 13th 03, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Favourite Bus Route

Thus spake Phil Richards

Just gone & voted for my favourite route, the W7 (Finsbury Park to
Muswell Hill).

I'm sure this thread would attract more posts if we nominated our
least-favoured routes.

I reckon the 114 (Mill Hill Broadway to Ruislip, via Harrow) is mine.
The route is potentially pleasant, interesting and useful. The
irregularity of the service (supposedly every 12 minutes during weekday
daytime) makes travelling this way a nightmare.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.