Old February 13th 05, 10:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cwl123456@hotmail.com is offline

Default Not stopping at Bayswater

Paul Weaver wrote:
I was on a North/Eastbound Circle or District from Notting Hill Gate

Paddington on Thursday. As we approached bayswater, there was an
announcment "The next station is Bayswater", followed by "This train

will
not stop at the next station".

At High St Ken the automated announcments were amusing "Customers
traveling to Bayswater please note Eastbound trains are not
stopping.... change at Notting Hill gate for Queensway, etc."

closely followed by "Due to engineering work a special service is in
operation from this station today. Trains from platform 1... Trains
from platform 2 call at Notting Hill gate and all stations to Edgware
Road"