Old February 14th 05, 02:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Aidan Stanger Aidan Stanger is offline

Default Tube stations closed on Sundays

John Rowland wrote:

"Mrs Redboots" wrote...

I imagine Cannon Street only would if the NR station also did.

I thought Cannon Street NR station had been open on Sundays since the mid
1990s.

IIRC you're thinking of Saturdays. The only time Cannon Street is open
on Sundays is when part of the line between Charing Cross and London
Bridge is closed due to trackwork being done.

Incidentaly, this thread wouldn't be complete without a mention of
Shoreditch, which is open for part of Sunday but closed all day Saturday.

Any plans to open it on Saturdays?