Old February 14th 05, 08:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
CAMILLE SAINT SAENS CAMILLE SAINT SAENS is offline

Default KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST

wrote in message
oups.com...

WHO'S YER DADDY?!! wrote:
I'm loving this one: the sallow, onion-faced c*nt's drunk on power,

not to
mention white wine when this happened:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/news...storyID=2005-0
2-11T132847Z_01_HOP148445_RTRUKOC_0_BRITAIN-LIVINGSTONE.xml

Please let me know if you hear anything about it on the BBC: I saw

nothing
on BBC TV London News (Ken Is Buddha to them of course)

ROBBIE

Since everything Ken does is shot down by the evening standard (such as
the congestion charge, tube and bus prices, etc.) he probably feels
that someone in the Standard has a grudge against him. The
concentration camps were set up because Hitler had a grudge against
Jewish people. Lets compare an Evening Standard reporter to a
Concentration camp guard. Now do you see why he said it?

No. It was ****ing peurile. Worthy of a 17 year ol drunk in the student
union. The Standard was right behind him becoming mayor.

Probably a bit harsh but when the newspaper with the monopoly on
evening reading in London is always against anything you do you must be
able to see how he feels

You obvioulsy don't read the paper.

ROBBIE
'Why can't people know something before opening their gobs.'