Old February 14th 05, 09:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default [OT] 4x4 cars on London streets

Huge (to Mike)...

Ahhhh. You're a troll. **** off and die, troll.

Huge (to Aidan)...

Who died and left you in charge, hypocrite?

IRONY OVERLOAD! IRONY OVERLOAD!

I have a vague recollection that you've posted useful messages in the past,
but now you're a continuous waste of space. If you ever sort your problems
out, please come back with a different name so that you'll escape my
killfile.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped