Old February 14th 05, 09:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default South Kensington and the Museums

wrote:
Dave Newt wrote:

The reverse question is valid too - I often see *dozens* of potential

visitors stuck outside the museums at 9am trying to work out how to

get

in, not realising that they don't open until 10am (and if they want a

I wonder how many potential visitors will be outside the science museum
on Wednesday when it's closed due to strike

First I've heard of it, so I would guess plenty!