Old February 14th 05, 09:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ross Ross is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:52:21 +0000, Paul Corfield wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:
[...]
As suggested by another poster I had not considered the Carte Orange as
an option as I perhaps foolishly assumed you had to be a resident as
employers pay part of the costs of such tickets IIRC? I may need to do
some more investigation.

My French is not wonderful and I got the details from the French
version of the RATP website (the English version unsurprisingly
doesn't mention Carte Orange), but there's no suggestion of local
residence for a Carte Orange.

The Carte Integrale (sp?) required French residence, but that's a
monthly or longer season and is paid for by bank transfer.

I suspect employers can pay for or towards RATP seasons, just as
happens in the UK with rail or PTE seasons, but I couldn't see any
"special" tickets on the website which were only for those groups.

--
Ross, a.k.a.
Prof. E. Scrooge, CT, 153 & bar, Doctor of Cynicism (U. Life)