Old August 13th 03, 12:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Oyster Card - how's it work?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:21:44 +0100, James Farrar
wrote:

K wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:37:12 +0100, Dave
wrote:

At present, you can only buy monthly and annual cards from the website.
Once this part of the 'public trial' is complete, they will be adding
weeklies, stored-value and LU stations/pass agents.

This is due later this year, isn't it?

According to the TfL page in the Metro, the stored-value Oyster will be
added in 2004.

We aren't talking about SV cards, though, or are we ?!?? I thought we
were talking about travelcard types being available elsewhere?