Old February 15th 05, 02:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

John Ray wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 14 Feb 2005:

Paul Corfield wrote:

Or simply purchase a Mobilis ticket which is their version of a One Day
Travelcard. You get a form of "ID" card which you keep and then simply
buy a magnetic ticket as necessary. You then date it and write on the ID
card number.

I used one of those a few years ago, but not on buses. It was good value
for the trips I made on the day, and I was surprised that it isn't
publicised to tourists (or not noticeably). They plug the Paris Visite
pass in the tourist literature, but not Mobilis.

The Paris Visite pass is quite useful if you are on a tourist visit, as
you get into most museums, etc, for free, too....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/