Old February 15th 05, 03:29 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ross Ross is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:07:01 +0000, Dave Arquati wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:
Tom Anderson wrote:

[...]
And more importantly, it means they get your credit card number, which
contains SECRET SOLOMONIC KNOWLEDGE encoded by EXTRATERRESTRIALS working
for the GNOMES OF ZURICH, which they then use to get your address from the
SECRET GOVERNMENT MAINFRAME BURIED UNDER STONEHENGE and pass it on to the
MASONS so that they can keep you informed of EXCITING NEW PRODUCTS AND
SERVICES.

Damn... I wondered why I was getting leaflets in German offering me
tax-free baked beans.

Do you think, if I ask them really, really nicely, the gnomes will
allow me to use my Tesco Clubcard vouchers and my Nectar points
towards the cost of a Swiss Pass so I can actually afford to visit
Switzerland this summer?

Or maybe the extraterrestrials can create an extra-special,
personalised version with Clubcard, Nectar, Amex and/or Boots points?

--
Ross, a.k.a.
Prof. E. Scrooge, CT, 153 & bar, Doctor of Cynicism (U. Life)