Old February 15th 05, 04:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

Ross wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:13:54 +0000, Dave Arquati wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:

Ross wrote:

[...]

As an irregular visitor, I like two things: the frequency and the one
day bus pass.

Three-squids-fifty ain't bad when you consider that here in Lincoln
the return fare on my local service from the city centre out to ASDA,
a journey of 20 minutes each way or so, is two-squids-twenty.

Three squids fifty? You're being overcharged mate :-) Even more of a
bargain at three squids.

Is it three squids? I remember it having gone up from two-squids-fifty
but couldn't remember what to. Last time I was in London I ended up
using a 3-day off-peak Travelcard as the underground validity was
useful.

Definitely three squids.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tick...bus-pass.shtml

--