Old February 15th 05, 07:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Dave Newt wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 14 Feb 2005:

Paul Terry wrote:

You freeze [...] cheese ?

If it's cheddar-ish, rather than Brie-ish, then yes.

The Brie-type freezes very well - I buy Reblochon en masse when in
France & freeze it when I get home - lovely for tartiflettes.....

Oh hurray! Someone who's heard of tartiflette!

If you like stinky, try half Reblochon, half Munster!