Old February 15th 05, 08:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

Dave Newt wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 15 Feb 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Dave Newt wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 14 Feb 2005:

Paul Terry wrote:

You freeze [...] cheese ?

If it's cheddar-ish, rather than Brie-ish, then yes.

The Brie-type freezes very well - I buy Reblochon en masse when in
France & freeze it when I get home - lovely for tartiflettes.....

Oh hurray! Someone who's heard of tartiflette!

If you like stinky, try half Reblochon, half Munster!

Yum.... But right now, tartiflette is only served when I have guests, as
I'm losing weight! Gorgeous stuff, though....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/