Old February 15th 05, 08:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default White City station on Hammermith & City

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 12:35:33 +0000, Paul Terry wrote:
No - the old station was on the west side of Wood Lane, whereas the
White City development is on the east side.

West side? Where the TVC Carpark is? There's not much room between the
north of the present day Shepherds Bush H&C (of course in those days
Shepherds Bush H&C was South of its current position and North of Goldhawk
road)

Put all the stations from past, present and future, and you'd have a
practically continuous platform running from Goldhawk Road to Ladbrooke
Grove!

--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.