Old February 15th 05, 11:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Smith Martin Smith is offline

Default Tube stations closed on Sundays

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:10:43 +0000 (UTC), Paul Scott
wrote:

"Martin Smith" wrote in message
k...

Exactly where is the new station going to be?

Martin

http://www.ellp.co.uk/station/shoreditch.htm

Within the site of Bishopsgate goods station - did you not hear of the long
running court battle about the viaduct?

Sorry, I had temporarily forgotten all of that, yes it looks like
the new station will be much more convenient than the existing, and
no less easy to get to the markets.
Normally to get to that area I get NR from New Cross Gate to London Bridge
and the get a bus to Shoreditch Church, but having used the ELL for
over 20 years I would prefer that route, using the present Shoreditch
the walk up to the church from the station is a bit tedious.
Paul

--
Martin