Old February 16th 05, 06:36 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default SET 376 - A big disappointment

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:55:40 -0000, "James Farrar"
wrote:

When I say "high back", I mean "above my head"; I'd never seen those
anywhere until the new units started coming in at the tail end of last
year.

I must say I like the higher-backed seating that is appearing as well
- unlike previous setups, I can rest my head on the headrest rather
than the back of my shoulders as on older designs.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain