Old February 16th 05, 12:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default IPPR suggest "Greater South East" rail body

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:19:44 +0000 someone who may be Paul Terry
wrote this:-

Perhaps it could be called Network SouthEast

That was my initial thought too.

It remains my thought, along with the thought that I should really
not condemn "influential" "think" tanks on the basis of them finally
coming up with what "bad old" BR came up with decades ago.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.