Old February 16th 05, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cwl123456@hotmail.com is offline

Default South Kensington and the Museums

wrote:
But think how many people who drive to work are blessing that it is
half term. Surely just as if people who live near Wembley, Wimbledon,

It'd be nice if they put more Wimbledon tubes one when Fulham / Chelsea
are playing - it's more packed than usual even in the late evening rush
hour (7pm onwards)

Arsenal or wherever learn to adjust their journeys on match days, at
half term commuters have to allow longer for their train/underground
journer. No point in blaming the children.

Kevin

I wasn't blaming the children. I was suggesting the museums stagger
their closing times (e.g. Natural History museum could close at 1730
and the science museum at 1800). I was also irritated that
day-trippers, rather than the every day commuters, were getting
priority at the station during rush hour.