Old February 16th 05, 05:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST

d wrote:

I'm not defending anything or anyone here, but there's a massive difference
between a cog and the machine it goes in. Unless he compared that person to
Hitler, and not a guard, then your analogy is somewhat erroneous.

It would be if I agreed with your inherent assumption that the guards
were "just following orders" and had no moral responsibility to stop what
they were doing.
--
Michael Hoffman