Old February 16th 05, 06:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Splett David Splett is offline

Default KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST

"Brimstone" wrote in message
As far as I can make out he simply used the camp guard jibe as a
comparator because the reporter (who hasn't been criticised AFAIK) was
"only following orders". What is "racist" about that?

I don't think it's necessarily racist, though coming from a man who
champions political correctness to extreme it's more than a little
hypocritical.

But the thing that strikes me most is what an odd thing it was to say. If I
felt I was being harassed by a reporter, I can think of many things I might
do or say, but I really can't imagine the subject of concentration camps
coming into my head.

But only London would elect such an incompetent oddball as Ken Livingstone!